Monday 16 December 2019

Countdown to Christmas 2019: Day 5 - Hallmark Decorations


On the 5th day of our Countdown to Christmas we bring to you Hallmark decorations. For the past 2 years I have been lucky enough to visit the US at the right time of year to be able to buy these amazing decorations. Looking at the image above you may be thinking.....what's the big deal?? But I have included links below to the decorations I bought this year from the Hallmark stores and once you play the videos you will see what I'm talking about. These decorations are so magical and really capture the wonder of Christmas.

Unfortunately the two decorations I bought last year:
The Polar Express Bell Ornament
Ho Ho Ho Musical House Ornament
These are no longer available from Hallmark so I won't be able to include links but check out the most recent additions to my Hallmark decorations......

Click on the links below and then scroll through the pictures to watch the video and see the decorations come to life!





I also bought a couple of decorations back for mum which are the following:-




It's worth noting that if you are looking to by these ornaments you will need a Keepsake Power Cord and a US to UK adapter plug. The Cinderella ornament comes with batteries but the other decorations must be plugged in to work.

We have definitely fallen in love with Hallmark decorations and it will be hard to resist a trip to the US each year just so we can pick up some more!

No comments :

Post a Comment