Wednesday 18 December 2019

Countdown to Christmas 2019: Day 7 - Personalised Christmas Wrapping



Add a personalised touch to your gifts this year with our personalised wrapping idea for Day 7 of our Countdown to Christmas.

For some small gift boxes I made this year I wanted to personalise them with the recipient's name and also added a hanging ribbon so that they could be hung from the tree.

I made the boxes using a Sizzix Thinlits die set
I then cut a strip of Kraft card that was long enough to fit round the boxes and then used some alphabet die pieces from the Tim Holtz Gift Card Bag Thinlits Die Set (662687) to spell out each name. I backed the kraft card with some white card to help make the name stand out on the patterned paper.


I think personalisation adds a lot of thought to your gift so make that extra effort this year to make your gift that little bit more special!

No comments :

Post a Comment