Tuesday 17 December 2019

Countdown to Christmas 2019: Day 6 - Pillow Box Treats


We have reached Day 6 of our Countdown to Christmas, which means we are now half way through already!
Today we bring you these cute little Pillow Box Treats. These boxes make great party favours at the table, stocking filler pressies or you could also add some string and hang them on your tree.
I filled mine with some chocolate treats and gave them as little table favours at a recent friends get together.

To make these boxes I used the WRMK Pillow box Punch Board. I grabbed a 6x6 Christmas paper pad and followed the instructions on the board to make the boxes. I used the smallest paper size which is 4" x 6".

I finished the boxes off by adding some twine and a Christmas sentiment. The sentiments I used were from the Tim Holtz Christmas Circle Words Thinlits die set.

No comments :

Post a Comment