Wednesday 24 December 2014

Day 6: Miniature House Dinner Favors


Happy Christmas Eve bloggers!This is the last day of my countdown to Christmas and I wanted to give you some inspiration for Christmas dinner favors, which also act as name cards as well.

Now you know what I said about houses the other day, I'm completely in love with them this Christmas so these fitted in quite nicely.

This house design came from Design Mom blog, where you will find some great inspiration and a printable house template that you can download. I imported the file into a design software so I could add a greeting and name on the side of the house. You can also add stamped images to add details to the house. I've also used these as gifts for friends and included a hanging ribbon from the top of the house so they could hang it on the tree.

Fill them with chocolates, small gifts or even Christmas puzzles to keep the children (or big kids) entertained!

Well that's a wrap for 2014, I hope you have gained a bit of Christmas inspiration from these past 6 days and we both hope you have a Merry Christmas and a great start to the New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment