Thursday 28 November 2019

Decorations Galore at The Sussex Christmas Barn


Fancy restocking your Christmas tree decorations? Then we have the perfect place for you! The Sussex Christmas Barn features a mesmerising variety of Christmas decorations and ornaments that will have you filling up your basket in no time! 



Set in the beautiful Sussex countryside, you will find this barn down a small country road in Barcombe near Lewes. From the outside it may seem like there isn't much going on but once you open the big wooden door, your eyes will be treated to a glittering delight!


No matter what your colour scheme for Christmas is you are sure to find something that will fit. There are several tables stacked with decorations and beautiful Christmas trees that display the ornaments beautifully.



Now if you are thinking it's all well and good having all these decorations but I haven't even bought a tree yet this year. Well look no further as Sussex Christmas Barn also sell a wonderful selection of real Christmas trees in all shapes and sizes! So once you've picked out your tree head inside to pick out your decorations for it.


If all that Christmas tree shopping has got you feeling peckish then have no fear as they also have a cafe on site which has a great selection of food, including cakes, sweet treats and a lunch menu.


Both me and mum visited on separate occasions and from our experiences we would definitely recommend arriving early (especially at weekends) as it can become quite crowded. So if you prefer to relax and mooch around freely, get there for opening time.

Now on to our purchases.......
I only have my items to share with you and I have to admit I was quite restrained as I am already the biggest hoarder of Christmas decorations so I had to be good.


Our first decoration is this beautiful metal wreath which has two birds perched on a leafy branch. This is actually quite big in size so wouldn't necessarily go on the tree so I'll probably hang this one up around the house.
Price: £4.88



The other decorations I bought were these mercury glass ornaments that I am just in love with this year. They look so vintage and catch the light beautifully. These are fairly small in size and I was even thinking of using them as part of a gift by adding it as a decoration on the wrapping of their gift. Depends if I can part with them..... I also got the bag for free with my purchase which was an extra bonus.
Price: £1.60 each

So that concludes our summary of another fantastic Christmas location! Also be sure to look out for this beautiful wreath below which is displayed on the neighbours wall as you exit the barn. So Christmassy!


No comments :

Post a Comment