Sunday 8 July 2012

London Calling


Hi bloggers, I hope everyone is having a good weekend and have found a little creative time amongst our busy lives. My weekend started on a high when I visited London on Friday with my sister. Not only were we hitting some shops on Oxford Street but we also found time to do some craft shopping at Blade Rubber Stamps.

This was our first visit and I have to say I was very impressed with all the products I found. The main reason for visiting was to buy one of the Somerset books that me and mum have become addicted to. We usually buy the Somerset Life books, however I took the opportunity to peruse through most of them and bought a Somerset Memories book which is definitely a must for creative scrappers. Its full of mixed media and lots of different project ideas using your photos and memorabilia. So scrapbooking is definitely on the agenda for the next week.

My eyes then turned to the mountains of stamps and stamp sets that they had in the shop, and if your style is very vintage, ecletic and mixed media art then I'm sure you will love most of the stamps in this shop. I bought one of their own stamp sets and also a Crafty Individuals Stamp which I can't wait to experiment with.

Paris

Blade Rubber Stamp Set: Paris


unmounted rubber 101

Crafty Individuals Stamp

Blade Rubber Stamps also teach many classes so I would recommend you check out their Class List to find out whats going on and I think I may even consider signing up to the Journal Imaginations class and also some Tim Holtz classes as well.

Well my mind is absolutely buzzing with ideas and projects that I need to get started with so I may lock myself in the craft room later.




No comments :

Post a Comment