Thursday 19 July 2012

Vintage Bunting


Hi bloggers, today I have been working on a new project that I am going to make into a workshop at Revive Charity Shop, so if you're interested, stay tuned. My inspiration stemmed from a new Martha Stewart punch that we had ordered and we wanted to experiment. Previously mum had made some vintage bunting using brown paper bags, however I still wanted to maintain a bunting look to it. Using some of the tags I had designed a few weeks earlier I decided to combine the two to make this gorgeous vintage paper bunting.






The workshop will provide you with 1 metre of bunting, perfect for decorating a boring wall in a room or add some more bunting to it when you get home and make one large piece which you could use as party decorations. I also plan to make a vintage wedding bunting as well as another example of the different themes you could create. A date still needs to be arranged for the workshop but I'll make sure to keep you updated.


No comments :

Post a Comment