Sunday 17 February 2013

Hobbycraft Workshops


Hi bloggers, I have some very exciting news to share with you all and that is that I will be experimenting with hosting some vintage workshops at the biggest craft store in the UK....... Hobbycraft! Starting at the end of next month I will be hoping to regularly host some vintage workshops at least twice a month at Hobbycraft in Crawley to inspire their customers to create something vintage, using mainly Tim Holtz products and few of Hobbycraft's in-store ranges. So if you fancy having a go then pop into Hobbycraft Crawley to pick up a leaflet about What's On or you can keep up to date by following my blog or facebook page.

The first workshop I will be hosting will be a Vintage Paper Bunting workshop just in time for Easter so you can decorate the house. Have a sneak peek below and follow the link to find out more details.




No comments :

Post a Comment