Sunday 28 July 2013

Graduation Day


Friday 26th July 2013 is going to be a day that I will never forget! Graduation Day!

Three years of blood, sweat and tears and it is now officially over with my life as a graduate at its beginning. I celebrated the day with my mum, sister, nan and grandad and was truly humbled by the whole experience. Words really can't describe how I felt on the day.

The graduation ceremony took place at the Brighton Dome and walking across that stage to collect my degree was so uplifting with the crowd cheering and clapping. Amazing!





So what's next?

Well to be honest I'm not quite sure. A bit of job hunting and a continuation of the crafting business is likely to be in the short term future. Even if I find myself a top notch job, don't you worry, I will always have time to craft! Talking about crafting, new releases from the CHA summer show are shipping anytime now and of course we have been checking out what new collections are hitting the shelves through Bluemoon Scrapbooking videos. Watch out for the next blog post featuring our top ten CHA releases this Autumn/Winter.




No comments :

Post a Comment