Thursday 9 April 2020

Easter Crafting Inspiration: Treat Baskets


Today's Easter project is the last in our Easter Crafting Inspiration series and is a fab little project to create as little gifts for Easter. These Easter baskets were inspired by Graphic 45 who posted this project on their blog and also included a very simple 'how to' video which I will include below.


The original example by Graphic 45 made some baskets that were slightly bigger than mine, using 6x6 inch paper. I tweaked the measurements of my baskets by using paper that measures 4.5 x 4.5 inches.


Once I had made my baskets I found a flower cut file on the Silhouette Design Store (Lori Whitlock 3D Layered Flower - Design ID 25298). Alternatively if you have a die set at home that create flowers you can use this or maybe even use a pre-made flower.


I then created small banners on my laptop with a Happy Easter sentiment on. I then tied these round one of the handles on the basket using some twine.

To fill the baskets I took some pastel coloured paper and put it through my shredder. I then scrunched these pieces up and filled each basket. Alternatively you can also buy pre-shredded tissue paper.

We hope you have enjoyed our Easter Crafting Inspiration series and have been able to make a few of our projects or at least been inspired by these to create your own Easter makes.

We hope to be back over the next few weeks updating you on some other projects we have been making.

Stay home, stay safe and keep crafting!



No comments :

Post a Comment