Thursday 30 April 2020

Halloween Mini Album Card


This post is a little out of season but following on from yesterday's blog post I wanted to show you my second example of a Mini Album Card. To find out all the details of how to make these please see my original Mini Album Card post which will list all the details.

The paper collection I used for this album is Simple Stories Say Cheese Halloween.
These papers were perfect for documenting our trip to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party in 2019.


For this example I decided to adhere the album to a 12x12 paper as I liked the look of this album open and I really wanted to use the fireworks paper in the background.


This Simple Stories paper collection also included a 12x12 sheet of stickers which were great to use as extra embellishment.


Similar to my previous mini album card, I also included the miniature accordion album in the top right corner. 



I used the space inside the accordion album to document all the sweet treats we ate whilst at the party!


Moving on to the miniature envelope...


Inside the envelope I included a couple more photos with a 2x2 quote card, a journaling card and a cut out skull embellishment.


Moving onto the pocket at the bottom of the album....


Inside the pocket I added some more photos with three tags. On each tag I included some of my 'favourites' from the party.


Finally I included some stitching detail around the die cut shapes to add some texture to the album...


I hope you enjoyed looking through my second Mini Album Card and for you Disney fans out there I definitely recommend any of the Simple Stories Say Cheese paper collections. 

As I said in my previous post, these albums are quite addictive to make.... so a third album could be coming to the blog soon! Watch this space!

No comments :

Post a Comment