Sunday 14 February 2021

Valentine Charcuterie Platter


Happy Valentine's Day everyone! We have one last bit of Valentine inspiration to share with you today and that is for creating this very delicious charcuterie platter for your loved ones.

I had been inspired lately by some charcuterie board ideas I had seen on Pinterest and I thought what a great idea to extend your romantic evening meal by creating a platter of sweet treats that you can dig into whilst watching a film.


You can have some great fun with this idea and even get the kids involved and get them to put together a sharing board that you can all dig into together. Just grab some of your favourite snacks and treats and mix in some dipping sauces too and then get creative!


On my board I included the following:-

Mini Jammy Dodger Biscuits
Mini Oreo Biscuits
Salted Pretzels
Marshmallows
Crispy M&Ms
Lobster Sweets (M&S)
Seahorse Guylian Chocolates (Poundland)
Chocolate Viennese Thins (Tesco)
Salted Caramel Dessert Sauce (Tesco)
Chocolate Dessert Sauce


I got my heart shaped ramekins from Poundland which I used to put my M&Ms and chocolate dipping sauce in. I also used a cake stand to display my platter on but you could use a wooden chopping board or plate, whatever you have to hand.

If you are looking for that last minute gesture of love, quickly whip round your house and see what you can put together and share with your loved ones. Remember you could do this with lots of foods, doesn't necessarily have to be sweet! 
Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment