Thursday 18 November 2021

Wedding Series 2: Beach Themed Table Centre Pieces


For the wedding table centre pieces I wanted to use a few different elements that would all contribute to the beach theme we had chosen. I started to collect different pieces throughout the year as and when I saw them. I ended up getting the majority of the table centre pieces from The Range as they have a fantastic selection of beach/seaside home decor, plus they are very reasonable on price, helping to keep our costs down.

Unfortunately we didn't get a brilliant picture of the whole of the table centre piece arrangement at the wedding so I have a picture from a set up I did at home and have included a smaller image of the arrangement at the wedding.


So the main pieces were a glass jar (The Range), which came with some rope wrapped around the top and a star fish embellishment. I added some sand and shells at the bottom and placed a candle inside. 
This jar was placed on top of a large wooden slice (The Range).

The driftwood candle holder also came from The Range and I just added a tea light inside.

I created the table number bottles by using some bottles that I bought in Poundland which have the bottle top lights included. I then just made some labels to stick onto the front of them and then added some twine around the top and added a Starfish embellishment (Amazon).


I bought the large starfish from a trip to St Ives last year and placed two on each table around the arrangement. I added a couple of large shells, that I bought a couple of years ago at a craft jumble sale. I used these to place tea lights inside and scattered them around the arrangement. 

Finally I added some blue glass heart stones (The Range) to add a bit of extra colour and embellishment, plus they help to reflect light as well.


The venue added a burlap table runner and also a light blue sheer table runner across the tables which helped to add a bit of rustic beach charm, however I'm not sure if this was needed - but that was just a tiny detail that only I would have noticed!

For the top table we sourced a large rustic wooden tray from Amazon, which we filled with shells (from our stash at home) and also placed a glass jar and two driftwood candle holders inside. We wanted to keep it quite simple and needed it to fit in with the rest of the table centre pieces.


Overall I think the table centre pieces reflected our beach theme well and they are also home decor pieces which I can use after the wedding to decorate around my house.

No comments :

Post a Comment