Friday 26 November 2021

Wedding Series 2: Beach Themed Thank You Postcards


To finish off our Wedding Series, we are featuring our thank you post cards. Of course I still wanted the thank you cards to reflect our beach theme for the wedding and I used my Craft Artist design software to create them. Luckily I have accumulated many different artist image collections for this program and managed to find some shell graphics to use. I also had a beach woodgrain background that fitted in perfectly. 

I added in an image of me and Conor and then also added our name and the date we got married (officially). I put the date inside a stamp mark on the top left of the card to give it that old fashioned postcard aesthetic.


For the back of the postcard, I kept it fairly simple, just using the shell graphics along the bottom and adding the old fashioned "Postal card" font at the top, alongside a stamp mark outline in the top left. That left plenty of space for us to write a personalised thank you message to each of our guests who attended.

Once I was happy with my designs, I uploaded them to Vistaprint and got them printed.

The perfect finishing touch to our beach themed wedding!

No comments :

Post a Comment